Elektronická dveřní čtečka ADVANCE Trillium RFID + bluetooth
Onity’s ADVANCE Trillium RFID lock features a stylish new look in a two-piece modular design, with a low profile reader designed for today’s modern aesthetics.
Advanced Credential Security
Trillium RFID lock include the MIFARE Plus Technology option with enhanced credential security for RFID cards.
Trillium locks are also available with DirectKey™ module option, enabling a proven mobile key solution.
Easy Upgrade Path
ADVANCE Trillium RFID locks provide an easy upgrade path where Onity ADVANCE ones are currently installed, no new door cuts or repainting are required. Propertieswith ADVANCE locks can update to ADVANCE Trillium RFID by installing a new reader and control board.
- Compatible with Onity OnPortal™, HT22 and HT24W electronic locking systems
- Reading technology: contactless RFID (ISO14443A, 14443B part 4, NFC)
- Supports MIFARE Classic/EV1, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE Ultralight and MIFARE Ultralight C cards
- Multiple opening devices available: cards, wristbands, keychains, etc.
- Non-volatile memory: records last 500 openings including date, time and card user
- DirectKey-ready: Bluetooth® module can be shipped on-board or added later
- Programmable to customer needs (“Office Mode”, free passage, etc.)
- LEDs indicate lock status including low battery
- Programmable for length of time door remains open and automatic closing
- Each new guest card overrides any previous ones preventing re-entry
- Masterkeying available
- Capability to manage staff shifts
- Off-line installation (no wires required)
- “Do-Not-Disturb” Function (thumbturn)
- Corrosion resistant
- Mortises: EURO with Auto Latch, DIN with Auto Deadbolt, ANSI and ANSI with Auto Deadbolt
- Finishes: Satin Chrome, Polished Chrome, Satin Brass, Antique Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Dark Bronze and Matt Black*
- Handles: Wing, Granada, Jerez, Barcelona, Toledo and Sevilla
- Attractive cover plates are available for retrofit projects
- Size: See page 2
- Temperature tolerance ranges:
- Alkaline batteries: -18ºC to 55ºC
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Power supply: 4 alkaline AA batteries (included), with 2 years life approx.
- EC Certificate of Conformity under EN 14846**
- European Fire Certification EN 1634-1
- RED Directive 2014/53/EU
- DIN 18273 Certification
- BHMA 156.25 & BHMA 156.13
- UL10C (3 hours)
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
* Available with Wing / Granada / Jerez / Barcelona / Toledo handles and EURO / DIN / ANSI mortises (restrictions apply for some combinations). Reader decorative rim not available in Matt Black.
** With EURO 5470H mortise only (DIN B pending)